Core3 are delighted to partner with a marketing leading and growing asset manager to recruit a Finance Manager in Central Bristol. £52,000, plus 20% bonus and hybrid working.
Why join our client?
Our client is a purpose-driven, investment and asset management organisation that’s creating positive, social and environmental change across the UK. They offer market leading remuneration packages, an admirable commitment to ESG and are genuinely making a difference to the lives of millions across the country.
How you’ll make an impact
You’ll provide critical, financial oversight on a range of exciting and essential projects; setting budgets, forecasting and managing projects cashflows.
- End to end management accounts and analysis
- Provide project cashflow updates and working capital analysis
- Reviewing quarterly VAT returns
- Providing support to the Big4 audit partner
- Deputising for the Financial Controller
Why our client is excited about you
Our client is looking for someone who is aligned with their values and is excited by their vibrant culture and growth. Able to hit the ground running, with a positive and driven attitude to make a real difference.
- Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Experience of management accounting
- Experience of consolidation/UK and IFRS GAAP
- Experience of SAP or similar ERPs
What you’ll get in return
This amazing company offers a fantastic culture where you can really make an impact. The benefits for this Finance Manager in Bristol are:
- £52,000 basic salary
- Bonus 20%
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Death in service 4.5x
- 25 days holiday